Sales Executive Job Responsibilities:
Builds business by identifying and selling prospects
maintaining relationships with clients.
Sales Executive Job Duties:
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry
- Researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
Service Manager Job Responsibilities:
As a customer service manager, your most important role is leading and motivating a team of staff to ensure they're giving the best customer service possible.
Handling complaints and queries (from customers and staff) Sorting security issues. Financial responsibilities.
Service Manager Job Duties:
- Helping to build good customer relations.
- Training and development.
- Handling complaints and queries (from customers and staff).
- Sorting security issues.
R&D Engineer Job Responsibilities:
Daily tasks performed by R&D engineers vary based on the industry they work in, the types of products they are designing, and the existing products being sold by the company.
The core responsibilities for R&D engineers, however, are universally the same:
R&D Engineer Job Duties:
- Design Products.
- Develop and Complete Projects.
- Lead Project Teams.
- Design Project Plans.
Production Job Responsibilities:
Planning and organising production schedules.
Assessing project and resource requirements.
Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers.
Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met.
Determining quality control standards
Overseeing production processes.
Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary.
Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials.
Organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment.
Liaising with buyers and marketing and sales staff.
Supervising the work of junior staff.
Organising relevant training sessions
Accounting Job Responsibilities:
Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data, preparing reports.
Accounting Job Duties:
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.