Sales Executive Job Responsibilities:
Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
Sales Executive Job Duties:
1. Organizing Sales Visit
2. Demonstrating and presenting products
3. Establishing New Business
4. Maintain Accurate Reports
5. Attending Trade Exhibition, Conferences and Meetings.
6. Reviewing Sales Performance.
7. Generating Quotation, Negotiation and follow up
8. Maintaining relation with dealer and retailers.
9. Follow up of dealers payment.
10. Achieve monthly targets
Service Manager Job Responsibilities:
As a customer service manager, your most important role is leading and motivating a team of staff to ensure they're giving the best customer service possible.
... Handling complaints and queries (from customers and staff) Sorting security issues.
Service Manager Job Duties:
- Helping to build good customer relations
- Arranging staff meetings
- Training and development
- Handling complaints and queries (from customers)
- Sorting security issues
R&D Engineer Job Responsibilities:
We are looking for a professional Embedded Design Engineer to execute complete embedded device development lifecycle. The goal is to create a scalable and optimized solution.
R&D Engineer Job Duties:
- Design hardware, implement software for embedded device and form system requirements to production and commercial deployment
- Design, develop, code, test, analyse and debug embedded device
- Review code and re-design
Analyse and enhance efficiency, stability and scalability of device resources
- Interface with existing hardware designs
R&D Engineer Job Requirements:
- Proven working experience in software and hardware engineering
- Minimum B.Tech in relevant field of Engineering
- Good time-management skills
Production Job Responsibilities:
1. Maintaining stock of raw material, semi finished goods and finished good
2. Assembly of Semi finished goods
3. Testing of finished goods
4. Packaging of Goods
Accounting Job Responsibilities:
Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data; preparing reports.
Accounting Job Duties:
-Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
-Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.